Thursday, July 15, 2010

E-mail 5

To: greatqueenerat@france.fr
From: fangsnfeathers@england.co.uk
Subject: Little Glass Vials

FUCK! You've got the Graverobber in your employ? HOW? We've been after him for months, hoping to secure his allegiance, but he's a slipperier fish than our friend in the opera, and you know how she is! That's good news though. Very good news. (You shall be thanked. I'm thinking with fancy sidearms? Sidewinder missiles? Some of that heritage Darjeeling?) If you have him and can keep him away from Amber Sweet, perhaps she can be deposed as the brazen addict she is. GeneCo might be an amoral pack of jackals, but should her activities be exposed... especially if she's technically embezzling from the company... well, I've seen what happens to those who cross GeneCo. Nathan Wallace was a good friend of Dr. Trevelyan- you remember him, no? My personal surgeon? I've never seen such vicious corporate behavior. And I headed the Hellsing Organization, of all things. And then we can put somebody else in charge... Perhaps somebody from the Millennium sector? Imagine what Jan Valentine would do with an unlimited supply of transplant organs. I do know that I want to remove Luigi from GeneCo entirely. I fear I must request that you let me have him; his proclivities wouldn't fall in well with the Sisterhood's activities, and I think I could forge that raging temper of his into a well-honed blade. Hellsing is still an actual business, after all, and I think Luigi would make a fine manager. And even if he doesn't, I feel it necessary to sever as many of his familial bonds as possible. You'd be amazed at what humans can accomplish, provided they feel sufficiently betrayed...

Of course, we can not risk this operation by moving swiftly. The hoi polloi still, for some reason, idolizes Amber Sweet. I'd wanted to move Ripje into the position recently... vacated... by Blind Mag, but she wanted no part. I think she feels the same way you do about anything Italian. I think that turning the Graverobber might be useful, but I don't think I can bring myself to do it. He looks too much like my cousin- you remember Luke, right? for my tastes. With Amber out of the way, Pavi should be easy enough to handle. He has much in common with that German doctor who was involved with Millennium for a while, aside from the obvious comparison to René and his libido. I think that, if relocated properly, we can ignore him.

And while I would hope for your sake that the doctors at the Asylum don't follow my lead, there is nothing wrong with mixing business and pleasure! Remember what Hellsing's primary asset once was? I am most certainly not talking about the police girl. (As Eglantine would say it, "Rawwwwr. I mean, dayumn." How do you even pronounce that last word?)

I, too, look forward to tea.

Cordially,

Countess Sir Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing

No comments:

Post a Comment